- Get more sleep (adults need 7-9 hours a night, kids and teens need 9.5 hours a night, babies need 16-18 hours).
- Make time to exercise every day. Walking for more than 10 minutes at a time counts.
- Drink more water.
- Eat less sugar.
- Stay teachable.
- Read and write more.
- Remove clutter from your home and your life.
- Practice random acts of kindness.
- Don’t respond to negativity – walk away from it.
- Spend quality time with your family.
- Be grateful for the abundance in your life.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS: Practical Advice for Every Day
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, "I'm possible."
Let’s focus on what really matters every day.
Here are some of my favorite tips for parents:
With love and gratitude,
Nancy Heinrich, MPH
Founder, Growing Healthy Kids, Inc.