- My wonderful family
- Talking with my mother every evening
- The doctors and nurses who helped me when I broke my wrist in April
- The ability to travel freely throughout the United States
- Living in paradise and just minutes away from some of the best beaches in the world!
- My August visit to Prairie Creek State Park in northern California and walking in the Redwoods
- Best friends
- The opportunity to create educational programs for children and parents
- Sunrise Vero Beach Rotary Club’s support of Growing Healthy Kids’ Nutrition Scientists Program
- All the local farmers who grow delicious, real food for you and me to enjoy
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS: Giving Thanks
"Gratitude can transform ordinary days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joys, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings."
--William Arthur Ward
What are you giving thanks for? Gratitude is very powerful and has been proven to contribute to good health.
Here are ten things I am thankful for this year:
What are YOU grateful for this year?
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends!
Nancy L. Heinrich, MPH
Founder, Growing Healthy Kids, Inc.