- · 6 English muffins, split in half
- · 1 large can tomato paste (plus garlic powder, parsley flakes, and water)
- · 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- · 1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
- · ½ small onion, thinly sliced
- · 12 portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- · 1 small can sliced black olives
- · Pesto (optional)
- · Split muffins in half.
- · Place muffins on baking tray.
- · Spread pizza sauce (or tomato sauce).
- · Add toppings of your choice.
- · Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- · Serve with a chopped green salad or fresh fruit salad.
- · Serves 6. Enjoy!
|Choosing toppings for her healthy pizza|
|Nancy teaches a boy how to julienne a green pepper (with grandma's approval)|
|HOW MANY SPOONS OF SUGAR IN THAT SWEET TEA????|